Sunday, November 2, 2008

Life has been absolutely wonderful since getting my license. I am set up with an awesome preceptor and I feel like everyday I grow as a nurse. I still feel that my heart belongs in critical care, but I have to start somewhere and I feel that tele is definitely the perfect stepping stone. I should probably be finished with orientation by the end of November, so I still have about a month to go.

Besides the nursing "stuff," everything in life seems to be falling into place. I moved into my first real apartment on October 9th and I've slowly been organizing and what-not. It is a definite work-in-progress, but I am young and I have time to decorate!!:)
Here is a link to a slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31987402@N07/sets/72157608602952647/show/

When I moved, I had a ton of help from Mirza's family and friend, Z. He gave me a lot of furniture, as did Mirza's mom, Alma. I am so grateful for them. Yesterday, Mirza and I headed over to JoAnne's with the intent of finding new fabric to cover a dining room set Z gave me. This was my first attempt at any sort of "re-upholstering," but I think the end result came out great!

What do you think?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31987402@N07/sets/72157608603296957/show/

Also, I never really posted any pics from graduation, so here are a few:


0 comments: