Saturday, January 15, 2011

Free as we'll ever be...

I must continue to blog. I will!

My mother would want me to continue to enjoy life, so I want to share my joy of life with everyone.

Starting today, I will begin my 6 month journey into Yoga Teacher Training. 1230-630. Tomorrow, too.



And on Tuesday, I started my photography class.

I plan on sharing all of this with everyone. Mostly for documentation purposes of my own, but also to give place where others can go to really understand what goes on at Yoga Teacher Training.

I do not know what to expect, so I'm a bundle of nerves, but mostly sweet anticipation for starting this new process...



I hope you will all join me.

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.  


Because MEMORIES are MEMORIES and not wasted years...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy and excited for you, Nicole!
I'm pretty sure you'll have a blast at both classes.
Photography class sounds pretty sweet - and Yoga Teacher Training, challenging :)
Have fun, love!
I can't wait to hear more about this :)