Monday, September 24, 2007

First MS2 exam

I got an 88%.
pft. It is decent, but considering I stayed on top of reading and reviewing everyday after class, I expected a lot more out of myself. I mean, there isn't much else I could have done. I was studied out, but it would just be nice to see a grade in the 90's again. However, even a 92.4 is a B, soooo.
I wish I could just be happy with my B grade, but I'm not. I have high standards for myself. I don't want to know that I can pass; I want to know that I can kick ass and truly understand this information. 88 means I missed 6 out of 50. The average was 84.9.
ARGHHHHHHHHH.

2 comments:

overactive-imagination said...

I've taken a TON of classes in my lifetime, including being in a dental program and graduating second in my class and I've NEVER made less than a "B". Nursing school is a whole new ball of wax. It's tough, it's meant to be that way. I just about killed myself and got only a few hours a night of sleep in order to pull out that "Oh so necessary "A" in my first semester and I promised myself afterward that I wouldn't do it again and I won't.
An 88 is awesome considering that this is nursing school we're talking about here. Don't kick yourself! Really! Our class started out 2 and half semesters ago with 120 students and now we are below 80 with a semster and half to go. That's a big loss percentage wise compared to most programs. You are doing awesome! Keep it up and embrace those high 80's girl. Congrats
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Great blog you have here. Was wondering if we can exchange links, my blog is http://NurseReview.org, Its a very informative nursing blog. I think you will love it. Please email me at filipinonurse@gmail.com if you are insterested to link exchange. Thanks again.