Monday, July 7, 2008

last day

Tomorrow is my last day of clinicals...ever!! I am actually sad though because I really love the CSICU and I had an awesome preceptor.
Currently I am still trying to get a job at this hospital, but census is low right now, so it's turning out to be a lot more difficult than anticipated. Damn summer-time! Meanwhile, I'm applying to other places just in case. I don't qualify for said-hospital's Critical Care Internship this time around because I would need my sit pass by 8/12. I'm debating whether or not I should go for it if another hospital offers me one.
All that I have left now is:
-Finish PAT
-Turn in my forms
-One "seminar"-ie meeting at Chili's with my team
-Information day.

I've already purchased graduation announcements, cap/gown, etc.
eeee!

0 comments: