Sunday, April 19, 2009

I just bought a Littmann Master Classic II stethoscope in ceil blue!!
I previously owned a Littmann Classic II SE in raspberry, which was misplaced when I was stupid enough to take it off my neck to eat in the cafeteria and I placed it on the chair. NEVER TO BE FOUND AGAIN! I am currently using a Littmann Lightweight II SE that my manager let me have when I LOST mine. It is decent, but the sound isn't as good as my other one.
!! I will never take my new one off my neck.

oh and all that crap about having a name tag will prevent it from being stolen...PFT!! I had one with my name NICOLE, RN in black stickers, very noticeable and obviously by someone who loved it and I KNOW someone picked it up and took it. bastards!
anyway, can't wait for it come in the mail!

1 comments:

Miss Purple Stethoscope said...

Does that mean you're going to change your name to "Ceil Blue Stethoscope"? You must be very sad about losing your steth, I know I would be :-( I had my name engraved on mine, perhaps you should consider doing likwise?