Tuesday, August 29, 2006

yeah

I GIVE UP!!!!

NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I IRON MY UNIFORM PANTS--THEY ARE STILL WRINKLED!!!

I've tried steam, dry, and STARCH--WRINKLES!!


Anyway, I went to the meeting today. There were probably like over 100 students, which I was surprised about. The Vice president wanted to see who was who, so she asked the college of medicine to raise their hands--almost everyone. Then she asked college of nursing to raise theirs---ONLY ME!!!!!!!hahah. It was funny.
Then the president doctor guy kept coming over and sitting on the floor to talk with me about recruiting other nursing students and even running for vice president. Yep. I'm totally going to run for vice president now. They go to the Dominican Republic in December--it is awesome!

Now I need to get other nursing students involved.

1 comments:

KHP said...

Sounds kinda like when I decided to volunteer with a community health group at my school, too - lots of medical students, a smattering of physician assistant students, and me, the LONE nursing student.

Go for it! You'll be a great representative for your program and for nursing! :)