Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Brrrrrr

aaaaah IT'S FREEZING!!!
I was really hot last night in bed, so I got up and turned the AC down, but it was dark, so I couldn't see. When I woke up, it was like 62 in my apartment!!!!!
It feels like freaking winter!

Oh, and none of my roommates have been here all weekend--it is niiiice.
What's on the agenda for today?
I woke up at 7am, so I will be tired tonight and sleep soundly, as opposed to last Tuesday night when I only slept for 3 hours. I'll be waking up at 4:30am..aaaah. I'm nervous about clinical now because I don't even know what to do!! I've been checked off on some things, but I don't know. I hope I don't annoy my preceptor--well, too bad.
Back to the agenda, I'll be trying to study for Patho (first quiz on Thurs) and then at 4:30 today we have a review.
I wish the air would hurry up and get warmer!!!

0 comments: