Sunday, September 17, 2006

Time

I studied this past week a little by little so that it all didn't pile up before the test--smart thing to do. I didn't think I would go home on Sat. to see Mirza, but I could not concentrate anymore until I saw him. I honestly feel like I could focus so much better once I took a break and spent time with him.
ps: I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world. We'll be together 4 years in February and it has been HARD living only 30-40 minutes away. We only see each other once a week, sometimes twice if we're lucky. It doesn't seem like we live that far, but we both just so busy with school (he's studying music education) that it is impossible to get away and be together. I probably cry everytime I leave him , which is stupid, but I can't help it. He's so much a part of me. SIIIIIIGH.
What was he point of this post again? I forget.
Oh yeah, tomorrow is my first Fund. exam at 12. I feel kind of confident, but then again I am scared because of the critical thinking type questions.

aaah

0 comments: