Saturday, September 5, 2009

Experiment

So, I just realized that I am out of oatmeal for the morning. I eat oatmeal with peanut butter toast literally every morning for breakfast. Yeah. I'm boring, but it's like...I can't live without this combo.
The solution: overnight steel cut oatmeal in the mini-crock pot. Since I'm in dire need of grocery shopping...

as evidenced by this empty fridge...

"How embarrassing - a house full of condiments and no food"


...my ingredients are quite limited. I literally have no fruit. But guess what I DO HAVE??? Yes, that's right, Amazing Grass Chocolate Green SuperFood Drink Powder!!! In a single packet!!


I tossed it in the crockpot with my oats, water, some vanilla, and cinnamon and I will let you all know the results of my hopefully tasty and nutritious breakfast. That or I'll go hungry because it tastes like ass...

1 comments:

LivingDeadNurse said...

holy crap..it's empty

holy crap...its soo clean