Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday dinner!

Man, so after all of my decorating (ha ha) today, I was feeling totally lazy. Mirza came over after the gym to see my apartment and he liked it. We almost ordered a pizza because I was, "waaaah, I don't want to go to the store!!" But I said, "No, we can't order pizza because then I will just feel dirty, disgusting, and guilty after..."

So, he left to go shower/practice and I headed to the store...

I decided to try THIS!!!


HOLY MOTHER, I am glad I did. I honestly didn't think the flavors would be so awesome, but everything just pops. Roasted veggies are...the bomb! yes, I said it, the bomb.

Roasted Vegetables on Creamy Polenta:

I used: 1/2 zucchini, 1/2 summer squash, 1/2 tomato, 1/4 red onion, 1/2 eggplant, 1 portobello mushroom cap, 1/2 red bell pepper...















And of course, I spruced mine up with some feta...because, you know, everything is betta' with feta!

2 comments:

Lele said...

Mmm roast vegetables and polenta are so delicious on their OWN. I bet together, they make your head explode!

april said...

Thanks for the recipe! I've been wanting to try polenta forever but have had no clue what to do with it!