Thursday, December 3, 2009

another rant

I waited in line for over 30 minutes at Walmart to return "room darkening curtains" that did not block out the light, go figure. Anyway, two people are in front of me and they announce that the first 5 people who have returns can move to line 1, so we go over there and the person behind me...again, another middle aged woman begins like almost running to the register. Me and another girl just look at each other like...um, no. She gets in front of us and we both shimmy our way in. I'm like inches from her and I said, "um, yeah, we were both in front of you" and throw my things on the check out counter. She says, "OOH LIKE I AM EVEN PAYING ATTENTION!!" I said, "oh really, that's why you hauled ass to the line."
freakin' dumb-ass woman. you've been standing behind me in line for 30 minutes STARING AT THE BACK OF MY HEAD and then you're going to pretend that you didn't know.
After last week's incident, I
am not taking shit from anybody.

ALSO, I am not going to Walmart until after Dec and January.

Sorry for such negative posts. I've just been disgusted with people's behavior lately.

Has anyone else experienced the rudeness that comes along with the holiday season this year? please share!

2 comments:

LivingDeadNurse said...

way to go! i know it aggravated you but it was comical to me..lol i love how u stood up for yourself...

Unknown said...

I also hate the rudeness of the season. That's why my husband shops. Strangely enough, he actually enjoys getting out there hunting for the bargains. I guess it's the primeval in him. I'm sure that he wishes that he could crack a few people on the head with a club though. Thanks for following me!