Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Recap of the past few days

For Christmas, Mirza got me Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook. I'm not vegan...or vegetarian, but I love cookbooks geared towards this since they are delicious!

The first recipe I decided to tackle was Kale and Potato enchiladas!
Let me just say that I thought this recipe was quite...involved? I think the time frame they posted for preparation and cooking are skewed, but it was good! I kind of missed the cheese, though, to be honest!









The other day we also decided to have a little "picnic" lunch at the park (Seminole Lake Park), but it ended up being quite windy and cold (for us), so we didn't stay long, but did capture some pretty pictures.
There was a squirrel that would not leave us alone!!



He literally ran right up to the camera...



I made sandwiches with cheddar ducks, hehe...



























Here I am running up the Microsoft Windows hill....










Update later on my goals for 2010!

1 comments:

april said...

You guys are adorable!!