Thursday, December 17, 2009

mushroom burgers!



Wow, I just made the most awesome mushroom burgers using this recipe:
http://americanfood.about.com/od/vegetarian/r/Mushroom_Burger.htm

My picture quality is terrible and I apologize, but I just wanted to EAT!







Everyone needs to go make something similar and with organic ketchup with agave nectar. I personally hate ketchup, but I bought this for a different recipe and actually love it!!
Along side, I make organic oven fries that were tossed in evoo, grapeseed oil, s/p, and fresh rosemary from the farm.
The burgers were on fresh French Hamburger rolls from the bakery with lettuce from the farm.

And of course, we had some steamed fresh green beans from the farm, as well:



Again, with the terrible flash photography, but ughhh so good!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The burgers were delicious!