Sunday, June 18, 2006

Deja Vu post

This post is pretty much like the rest of them: me freaking out and wishing I knew if I was in yet or not. I seriously think this could be the worst part of the nursing school process: WAITING TO FIND OUT IF YOU'RE IN OR NOT!!!

I am seriously going insane. It really is all I think about. I TRY to keep myself busy and focus on other things (like finding a job!), but it is HARD!
If it truly is 10 days after the deadline, then I would know around the 25th/26th, but if it's 2-3 weeks, then I'll know in the beginning of JULY.
Man, I feel crazy. I CANNOT WAIT TO START NURSING SCHOOL, but this waiting is really hurting me!!!

1 comments:

KHP said...

Hang in there - I know the waiting is SO HARD. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Best of luck with nursing school acceptance and finding a job!