Monday, February 15, 2010

I love my bicycle

I love my bike!!

Just had to get that off my chest.

I woke up this morning and decided to drive to Fort Desoto  for a bike ride!

I fueled with my normal oatmeal and peanut butter toast for breakfast.

And then I bundled up. I actually went out last night and bought leggings to wear under my padded shorts. So hideous! But they kept my legs warm.

It was in the 40's and windy, but the SUN was shining.

Please excuse the very blue photos. My camera was on a different setting and then when I set it back to normal, it changed itself back to blue. whatever!


That's the skyway bridge off in the distance




On my way there, I saw a cycling group and got really excited. They were far from Fort Desoto, but I expected to see them on my ride. I didn't. I thought it would have been fun to just start following them. However, I am no where close to as fast as them.




I estimate that I went about 6 miles back and forth. I was out there for about 36 minutes. I stopped periodically to take photos. The only thing that sucked about my ride was the annoying sound on my bike. It was really starting to piss me off actually. So much in fact, that I recorded this video:



haha, I can be dramatic.









Saw another cyclist on my way home.

I ended up stopping at the bike shop after my ride so they could fix that annoying sound. He oiled some things up and what-not, so I think it's good now.

There is actually a free flat changing course tomorrow at 530pm, so I'll be attending that. I picked up everything I need for that while out:



ps: I turn 25 in 2 days!! scary

1 comments:

Eco Yogini said...

yay!! looks like a beautiful day :)