Friday, June 5, 2009

CCIP

I KNEW this would happen. I said it over and over. I just turned in my portfolio and then HR called me. She said my 'folio looked absolutely great, wonderful job, etc. She talked about setting up interviews with my top 3 choices, but then said it looks like they are only hiring for 3rd shift right now. That is night shift. I REALLLLLLLY don't want to do night shift. I feel like it is so unhealthy...when would I eat and exercise and everything else? I'm such a day person; I love the morning and all the going-ons of the day. This is such a disappointment. Should I do CCIP even if it is on nights or just say forget it? She asked me if this was okay and I said, No, I did not want to do nights, but that I wanted critical care, so I guess I would just have to.
I am hoping that once I interview then I can talk to the managers and things will be different.
I'm so annoyed at this point that I just want to give up and get my master's.

0 comments: