Monday, June 15, 2009

only one day off

This morning I went for a 30 minute walk on the trail. o-m-g it was hot! I was sweating soooo much. I think the days of walking are over for Florida. Seriously, it was only 10:30am, but the heat was intense.
When I came home, I hung around for a bit until Mirza called. We went to Mad Music so he could spend his gift certificate from his birthday. He got his dream guitar the other day, so he needed some little extras!
Since Nature's Finest is across the street, we stopped in for some snacks.
We decided on the Green Splash smoothie! It included Pineapple, Coconut milk, Banana, Lecithin, Spirulina, and Mighty Greens...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it was so good!



We also hit up the salad bar and grabbed a bunch of everything. The salad was filled with everything you can imagine, and on the side we had this quiona salad, a veggie crunch salad, pasta, and he got some crab cake salad. There was also this sweet potato pie thing,mmmmmmmm. I think I enjoyed the meal too much almost. Oh, and the dressing was a roasted red pepper vinaigrette.






After a few more errands, we hit the pool!






1 comments:

april said...

I hit the pool today too! It was great. What is lechitin?