Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shop 4 A Cause

Everyone go to Angela's Shop 4 A Cause Charity Auction!
Money goes to Cancer research and there's a lot of awesome stuff up for bid too!


---------------------------------------------------------------------
I felt so groggy when I woke up this morning! I suppose I went to bed later than usual.
For breakfast I had oatmeal with the awesome 9 grain bread baked from the Greenwise bakery topped with almond butter AND peanut butter (I couldn't make an decision, so I went with both!!). And now I'm enjoying a cup of Yogi Detox tea.







Plans for today? We're going to be out looking at some more guitar shops for Mirza. He has his eye on this Gibson goldtop:



Although that could entirely be the wrong guitar, but it looks like it to me:)

And we'll probably go for another swim.
4:30 is my EXTREME TRAINING class at the gym.

Going for a walk on the Pinellas Trail.

2 comments:

april said...

delicious breakfast! What was in your oatmeal?

Raspberry Stethoscope said...

It was one of those Simple Harvest Oatmeals from Quaker. Maple and walnuts or something, pretty good!