Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today was a slow day at work. Actually, it has been pretty dead lately with all the snow birds flying back up north. A lot of people have been getting called off. I am trying not to get called off too much since I need my PTO for my vacation in July to see my sister in Boston. However, after working Sat, Sun with only Monday off and knowing I worked today and tomorrow, I asked if I could be on the list go to home at 3 and I made it! I can't tell you how much of a difference it makes to get out 4 hours early. I actually had to time to work out, relax, clean, and watch some tv with Mirza:)
This month has been awfully hard on me financially. I usually have like $300 left after each check (and of course money in savings that cannot be touched), but May has been the worst with purchasing the CSA (http://www.gatewayorganicfarm.com/), Mirza's Birthday, Mom's bday, sister's, mother's day...the money spending never ends! So basically, I am broke. Literally, like $60 in my checking account that can't be spent for pending transactions and nothing to eat.
I finally gave in and had to get some food after the gym tonight. I don't often eat sandwich meats, but I was dying for a ham and cheese croissant. They are so simple, yet delicious.



Gotta go to bed now, more work tomorrow!!

0 comments: