Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 23

Hello!

I had a wonderful Friday off with Mirza. How 'bout you?
I am absolutely loving my new laptop. For the past year and a half, I had been using Mirza's uncles old e-machine laptop, which was quite literally falling apart. Some of the keys were falling off or missing completely, I had no sound at all, and whenever I uploaded photos, the computer shut down. Also, I could not use any sort of java because it was too much memory for the computer and it would shut off.

I am now the proud owner of this awesome MacBook Pro. Perfect match!!


Mine, Mirza's.

For Day 23, I downloaded some yoga podcasts (woo). I did a "peaceful pranayama" video from "Yoga Today", which is basically breathing techniques. I feel like I do not have very good lung capacity when I do this! Perhaps with time? After that, I worked on "Shoulder Therapy." So, not a whole lot of yoga for today, but it's the intention of sitting and working on myself that matters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for macbooks!!

Susan said...

Yay for new computers! I got mine about two months ago and I LOVE it!