Thursday, October 8, 2009

New version of me

I treated myself today!
I went to Mission, Aveda Salon and Spa and got a hair cut! When you walk in, it smells amazing!! I was offered tea and hot water! The entire place smelt like calming essential oils.

The stylist was so nice and patient. We went through some books together to find out what I was looking for and what would look good. She then proceeded to massage my scalp with this peppermint smelling oil, OH GEEZ! It was awesome!!!

Before:



And after:











It was difficult getting a good picture since I was alone. My hair feels so much less heavy and it bounces...weee

I'll try to get some better pictures this weekend. I also bought some new shampoo and conditioner. Totally suckered me in!:)

Lunch was half a hummus wrap and salad from an organic cafe downtown:


And now I am deciding on whether or not I want to go to a studio or do home Yoga practice

3 comments:

Jacob Miller said...

Hello, Raspberry
We feel great for you to discuss about our services.
We'd be happy to serve you. Follow us on twitter at @salonstpete and keep visiting our website http://www.salonstpetersburg.com
Thank you,
Mission Aveda Salon and Spa Staff

Ang said...

Your hair looks amazing! :)

Lauren said...

Cute hair! Love that wrap!!